Riktige svar fra forrige quiz er:
1. Far From the Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy
2. Tender is the Night, F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck
4. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Det var kun en deltaker sist quiz, og hun vinner dermed. Men med tre riktige svar på fire vanskelige spørsmål er hun så absolutt en verdig vinner. Gratulerer til Oda.
Dagens quiz blir den siste, forutsatt at det er mulig å kåre en vinner i morgen. Oda og Christine står begge med to seire hver, og hvis en av dem vinner denne quizen får de en valgfri pocketbok i posten snart =) Hvis en annen vinner fortsetter jeg med quizen til noen har fått tre seire. Lykke til alle sammen.
Her kommer dagens spørsmål:
Using the sentences listed below, identify the novel or short story started by each sentence and the author of each work.
1. «Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents,» grumbled Jo, lying on the rug.
2. What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died?
3. He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish.
4. When Mrs. Frederick C. Little’s second son arrived, everybody noticed that he was not much bigger than a mouse.
5. A throng of bearded men, in sad-colored garments and gray, steeple-crowned hats, intermixed with women, some wearing hoods, and others bareheaded, was assembled in front of a wooden edifice, the door of which was heavily timbered with oak, and studded with iron spikes.
6. One thing was certain, that the white kitten had had nothing to do with it – it was the black kitten’s fault entirely.
7. Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo.